W5260 PINE RD N
Montello, WI 53949
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- 1200 Square Feet
- MLS # 1811669
Listed by: Adashun Jones Real Estate
Escape the city & discover this country quiet 2 acre property surrounded by stands of tall pines. The 2 bdrm, 1 bath home features a large living room, kitchen open to the dining room & main floor laundry. Apple trees & a garden area enhance the yard. A three stall garage w/an attached heated workshop & extra shed offer plenty of storage space. The Aqua-Therm hot water wood boiler located in a separate boiler shed will save you money on your heating bills. This home is clean & well cared for w/a concrete crawl space. Would make a great vacation home, hunting cabin, or year-round residence.
Take St Rd 23 to Cty Rd C, follow south to Fern Dr., turn left and travel east 3 miles to property (Fern Dr becomes Pine Rd North at county line).
- Garage Type:
- 3 car, Detached
- Elementary School:
- Forest Lane
- Misc. Interior:
- Radiant, Wall AC, Multiple Heating Units
- Sand Point Well, Mound System
- Inclusions: All window treatments, range, refrigerator, microwave, wall TV bracket, freezer, firewood in yard.
- Exclusions: All other items of personal property on premises.
- Room Name
Local Weather for: Green Lake, WI 54941
AREA SCHOOLS for: Green Lake, WI 54941
- # Students
- Peace Lutheran School
- K - 8
- Public Charter
Demographic Data for: Green Lake, WI 54941
Age (Green Lake County)
- Population (2013): 985
- Households (2013): 518
- Persons per Household (2013): 1.9
- Median value of owner-occupied housing units (2013): $159,001
- Median Household Income (2013): $41,410
- Persons under 5 years (2014)
- Persons under 18 years (2014)
- Persons 65 years and over (2014)
Education (Green Lake County)
- High school graduate or higher, age 25+ (2014)
- Bachelor's degree or higher, age 25+ (2014)
Business (Green Lake County)
- Total employer establishments (2013)
- Total employment (2013)
Copyright 2017 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.