525 S FARMER ST
Princeton, WI 54968
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths
- 896 Square Feet
- MLS # 1818110
Listed by: Adashun Jones Real Estate
Located in the City of Princeton, this home is within walking distance to area attractions including shopping, dining, and antique malls. The home has been well maintained and updated with vinyl siding, vinyl windows and newer roof. Several rooms have wood floors (under the carpet) and the charming kitchen features white cabinetry. Part of the basement is finished with walls of built in storage, a cedar closet, fruit cellar, work bench and shower bath. The property offers wonderful relaxing views of nature and the Fox River, and includes a detached 2 stall garage.
Property has good residential location within walking distance of Princeton's downtown, schools & parks.
- Garage Type:
- 2 car, Detached
- Elementary School:
- Misc. Interior:
Wood or sim. wood floor
- Forced air, Central air
- Municipal water, Municipal sewer
- Inclusions: All window treatments, range, refrigerator, basement work bench.
- Exclusions: All other items of personal property on premises.
- Room Name
Local Weather for: Green Lake, WI 54941
AREA SCHOOLS for: Green Lake, WI 54941
- # Students
- Peace Lutheran School
- K - 8
- Public Charter
Demographic Data for: Green Lake, WI 54941
Age (Green Lake County)
- Population (2013): 985
- Households (2013): 518
- Persons per Household (2013): 1.9
- Median value of owner-occupied housing units (2013): $159,001
- Median Household Income (2013): $41,410
- Persons under 5 years (2014)
- Persons under 18 years (2014)
- Persons 65 years and over (2014)
Education (Green Lake County)
- High school graduate or higher, age 25+ (2014)
- Bachelor's degree or higher, age 25+ (2014)
Business (Green Lake County)
- Total employer establishments (2013)
- Total employment (2013)
Copyright 2018 South Central Wisconsin MLS Corporation. All rights reserved.